Warehouse - #2646452
City: Town Creek, AL
Contract type: Full time
We are looking for individuals who are eager to develop and apply their skills in ways that make a positive impact to communities. Here, you’ll be proud to be a part of a company known for putting safety and people first, combined with uncompromising integrity Job Description Service Partners is currently hiring a Warehouse Associate to load, unload, receive, store and distribute inventory. Our Warehouse team members play a vital role in the daily operations of our facility If you are a reliable team player with a desire to work safely in a fast-paced environment, then we want you to APPLY NOW! Why work for Service Partners?
- Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance and Disability Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with a company match
- Largest Insulation Distributor in the U.S.
- Safely operate a forklift and/or pallet jack.
- Cycle count inventory, storing in orderly and accessible manner, while inspecting stock items for wear or defects and reporting to supervision.
- Ensure loads are complete and secured to minimize damage and breakage.
- Frequent bending, stooping, pushing, pulling and lifting up 50 lbs during physical loading/unloading of trucks.
- Ability to stand for up to 12 hours to perform job related tasks.
- Ability to use a handheld scanning unit.
- Compute basic math problems.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse environment.
- Forklift certification is preferred, but not required.