Production Control Supervisor - #2646453
Established/solid professional in Planning / Scheduling. Leads the team that prepares production reports, compiles information, arranges for delivery and shipments and liaises with suppliers. Has advanced knowledge of the area. Problems faced are difficult and may be complex. Works autonomously with limited supervision. Influences others within the work area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
- Lead a team in conducting the following:
- Prepares, maintains and analyzes production reports in order to identify and resolve performance problems.
- Release production orders, managing raw material availability. Manage and negotiate “drop ins”
- Organize and arrange for delivery, assembly, or distribution of supplies or parts to expedite the flow of materials and meet production schedules\
- Establish production priorities based on customer’s requirements
- Maintain a clean MRP system for his/her part numbers and conducts cycle counts accordingly to maintain good inventory tracking
- Compile information, prepare, manages and maintain production reports so that performance problems can be identified and resolved.
- Communicate with suppliers to verify shipment details in order to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of shipments.
- Track delivery, assembly, or distribution of supplies or parts to expedite the flow of materials and meet production schedules. Provide feedback to customers on orders status.
- Participate in schedule preparation and/or shipments as needed to ensure timeliness of operations.
- Learn the fundamentals of Materials Planning and understand key concepts necessary to succeed in the role.
- Assist in resolving materials problems in production processes by following specific detailed instructions and under the guidance of more experienced materials professionals.
- Perform root cause analysis and successful implementation of corrective action.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of prior relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
- Must have working knowledge of SAP.
- Must have experience leading a team.
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Advanced Structures team leverages advanced materials and additive manufacturing to develop complex interior and exterior solutions. These solutions ensure structural integrity of the aircraft, help aircraft take off and land, stay trim in the air, move forward, carry cargo and conduct rescues. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
- Please consider the following role type definitions as you apply for this role.
Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance employees, as they are essential to the development of our products.
Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work regularly both onsite and offsite. Ratio of time working onsite will be determined in partnership with your leader.
Remote: Employees who are working in Remote roles will work primarily offsite (from home). An employee may be expected to travel to the site location as needed.
Regardless of your role type, collaboration and innovation are critical to our business and all employees will have access to digital tools so they can work with colleagues around the world – and access to Collins sites when their work requires in-person meetings.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: pet insurance, home and auto insurance, additional life and accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal, ID theft protection
- Birth, adoption, parental leave benefits
- Ovia Health, fertility, and family planning
- Adoption Assistance
- Autism Benefit
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 10 free counseling sessions
- Healthy You Incentives, wellness rewards program
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Bright Horizons, child and elder care services
- Teladoc Medical Experts, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other - propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.